Sunday 3 February 2013

Style Files - Statement Neckline



Earrings - Chanel
Top - Zara
 

Stud Clutch - Zara
Patent Brogues - Stylist Pick

Brocade Trousers - Zara

 

For dinner with friends on Saturday night I donned an all Zara outfit teamed with my new patent brogues from Stylist Pick (a sale bargain at £15!).

My Zara top with embellished neckline is great for dressing up my black brocade trousers. My brogues and high pony keep the look relaxed without compromsing on style.
Stylist Pick packaging


My bargain brogues from Stylist Pick came so prettily packaged I was almost a little sad to open them...almost!

I am a sucker for nice packaging - especially at those prices! I will be remembering this site for gifting my favourite girls!


N.B. This post is not sponsored

No comments:

Post a Comment