Thursday 14 March 2013

Accessories Haul!

I cannot stop buying accessories - seriously, somebody stop me (don't worry - I'm sure my husband will)!

But I do think a good accessory can completely transform an outfit. I haven't been shy about saying so in my jewellery blogpot here or in showcasing my leather and animal print satchel from ASOS here.

Lately, I have bought a few bits from Biba, Zara and Accessorize that I thought I would share with you. Now I just need to find the right occasion to show them off!



BIBA 'Ruby' Clutch at House of Fraser

Abbie loves my BIBA clutch too!

Studded Ankle Strap Slingback - ZARA £39.99



Vamp Shoe with Ankle Straps - ZARA (£25.99)

Belt by ZARA
No longer available online but in selected stores


Owl Cuff by Accessorize (£10)
Crystal Cluster Bracelet by MANGO £22.99

Japanese Embellished Collar Necklace - Accessorize (£15)
(I am also loving this one)

Bobble Round Necklace by Accessorize (£10)
(also available in pink beads here!)
(N.B. This post is not sponsored)

No comments:

Post a Comment